About the Company
Join an award-winning team at La-Z-Boy Home Furnishings & Decor of Central NY! This career opportunity is for the Clay, NY location an independently owned and operated La-Z-Boy Furniture store. The store is being remodeled and will have a state of the art showroom to serve the community better in November 2017! We can complete just about any room in the home, with a great variety of upholstered furniture, tables, lamps, rugs and accessories. We are not just recliners anymore! La-Z-Boy is the number one furniture brand in North America and is the most respected name in the business.
Our Core Values Are
Integrity: We do the right thing, especially when no one is looking all the time
Teamwork: We are one team and we have fun getting the job done
Customer First: WOW every customer, every time, thoroughly and completely
Enthusiasm: We make it happen every day
Constant Improvement: We will always be striving for perfection
About the Opportunity
La-Z-Boy's success is due to our people! La-Z-Boy offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. We are looking for a full time and part time sales / design consultant. We believe in investing in our employees and rewarding hard work. You'll be working with an award-winning team with an impressive track record. This position comes with guaranteed paid training and with a SIGNING BONUS. Details will be given out at the first interview. As a full time employee your earning potential is outstanding!
A full benefits package available:
- Life Insurance, disability insurance
- Paid Vacation, Paid Training
- 401K plan with a Company MATCH
- Great Employee discount and Great place to work! You will love it!
• Responsible for creating sales utilizing exceptional customer service and knowledge of La-Z-Boy products.
• Work as a team
• Achieve certification through La-Z-Boy programs
• Ensure each customer has informative and positive experiences
• Maintain the integrity of the showroom
• Possess a competitive spirit with a strong desire to achieve and exceed sales goals
- Ability to develop rapport with clients and maintain strong working relationships
- Pursues work with a high level of energy and drive
- Demonstrates a high level of creativity
- Highly productive and make good use of time
- Sets high expectations. Drives performance towards outstanding results
- Capable negotiator
- Clearly communicates and effectively listens to clients wants, needs, and desires
- High School diploma required, higher education is a plus
- Prior retail sales experience helpful to your success, but not required
- Able to work varied shifts, hours, days, weekends and some holidays
To Apply send resumes to: