We are a growing, entrepreneurial-spirited organization seeking to add to our diverse team of committed and innovative professionals. Our work environment is fast-paced yet informal; we work hard yet have fun together. If you are smart, motivated and looking for a new challenge, consider joining Home Market Foods!
We are looking for a Sales Planning Specialist to administer and maintain the AFS TradePro Sales Planning system structure and data, as well as take initiative to improve upon related system and business processes. The position requires a professional, self-motivated individual with solid Excel and analytical skills, knowledge of CPG retail and foodservice distribution models, sales promotion understanding, attention to detail and excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Maintains the integrity and accuracy of customer, promotion and forecast data in the AFS TradePro system
- Develops and distributes sales reports to aid the sales organization in forecasting and sales promotions
- Communicates frequently with sales personnel to gather information about customers and sales promotions
- Identifies and corrects system data and process errors
- Specific duties include: maintenance of indirect customers, pricing, customer ratio tables, customer promotion details and sales forecasts to ensure that the most accurate and current information is reflected in the AFS system
- Assesses the accuracy and reliability of TradePro system processes and recommends system configuration updates to improve performance
- Key contributor to designing and implementing additional system modules (i.e. profitability model)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2-5 years internal sales support or related experience, preferably in a CPG manufacturing environment
- Advanced Excel skills, as well as strong analytical skills
- Experience working with Trade Promotion Management systems such as AFS, MEI, Siebel, Oracle, SAP, JDA, DemandTec, Adesso or similar systems
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills. Able to independently compose correspondence
- Excellent detail orientation and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple and often competing tasks
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Quick learner and effective and patient trainer
- Sense of urgency with the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Positive, professional outlook
Please visit http://homemarketfoods.applicantpro.com/jobs/ to complete our online application form.
About Home Market Foods
For over 50 years, Home Market Foods (HMF) has provided superior quality food products, from its beginnings as a purveyor of fresh meats to its current position as a major specialty provider of fully cooked value-added meal entrees, appetizers, and snacks for both retail and food service customers.
HMF’s core business makes it the Nation’s leading producer of flame broiled meatballs. As it has grown, HMF has diversified into a broad array of other fully cooked frozen products, including beef and chicken handheld products, marinated and flame grilled beef, pork and poultry entrees, and hardwood smoked pit barbecue specialties. HMF’s branded products are currently marketed under the Cooked Perfect, RollerBites, Gourmet to Go, and Bahama Mama trademarks. Our outstanding line of products can be found at a variety of supermarkets, club stores, mass merchandisers and convenience stores, among others.
Home Market Foods operates in a state-of-the-art manufacturing and research and development facility in Norwood, Massachusetts. The company is focused on continually investing in people and facilities to ensure an optimal work environment for employees and the highest quality products for consumers.