If you are looking for a fun, vibrant, fresh and exciting place to work - you found the right company. We are not set in an "old school" store that has old processes and old technology. We pride ourselves on the fact we are the oldest Ford franchise in the world. However, we have the latest technology and tools to communicate with our customers and make selling cars easier and more fun and ultimatly give the customer the best service possible.
We provide in and out of store training to the right candidates. We only hire people with the passion to give our customers the best experience while constantly improving professional goals that ultimately pays more money and develops the consultant into the ultimate sales professional with the W-2 to prove it!!!
About Us Welcome to Tenvoorde Ford, Proudly Serving Monticello, Sartell, Little Falls and Sauk Rapids, MN Drivers.
We opened the dealership in 1093, and moved to our present location in 1978.
If you're interested in a career in the automotive business, then we welcome you to apply today to join our family at Tenvoorde, Ford!
Come be a contributor of providing an extraordinary automotive experience to all our customers.
Responsible for sales of new and used automobiles utilizing consultative sales approach, building extensive customer loyalty, and meeting all sales and service performance targets.
Benefits * Paid Time Off
* Health Insurance, single and family coverage
* Health Savings Account option * Dental Insurance
* Life Insurance * 401k retirement plan
* Employee Vehicle Discounts * Employee Parts/Service Pricing Discounts
* Referral Bonus Program Job Responsibilities
* Build and maintain collaborative partnerships with the Service Department, and all functional areas and departments of the dealership in fulfilling the mission, vision, and strategic plan of the organization.
* Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the current car inventory.
* Utilize a persuasive consultative (customer-focused) sales approach to close business and meet performance goals.
* In collaboration with the sales team, source in-person, phone, and internet leads.
* Greet customers and engage in conversation to build rapport.
* Conduct a needs analysis to understand prospect motives for purchase.
* Identify vehicle that meets needs, and demonstrate relevant features and functionality of vehicle.
* Test drive vehicle with prospective customer, build rapport, trial close and build value.
* Summarize the process of purchase including gathering information, factoring payments and the appropriate amount of cash down.
* Present numbers to the customer, ask for the sale, and address any customer objections
* When customer agrees to sale, facilitate data collection process of relevant information working in partnership with internal personnel.
* Maintain customer-facing presence during vehicle readiness process.
Location/Region: Saint Cloud, MN (56301)