The Road To Success Starts Here!
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we’re united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to over 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.
AAA Northern New England has immediate opportunities for motivated individuals to join our exclusive team of Membership Sales Agents in Portland. Our door is open to talented sales minded professionals with determination, initiative, a strong work ethic, career dedication, and a winning attitude.
Your success will require you to develop and execute business plans while coordinating events and presentations with eligible businesses and organizations within an assigned territory.
* Source, develop leads, prospect and continually network
* Assume responsibility for achieving sales growth
* Meeting and exceeding all sales and performance goals on a consistent basis
* Effectively communicate information to members, supervisory and executive management
* Possess a competitive sales drive to meet and exceed monthly goals
* Be an effective communicator both written and verbal
* Provide excellent customer service and maintain retention
* Be self-motivated and fully committed to building a profitable business
AAA will support you by offering:
* National brand recognition, over 16 million members in 21 states
* A prestigious and long-standing reputation in California since 1900
* Exclusive recognition programs for top performers
* A comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and a pension plan
* No overhead expenses
* Company laptop and Smartphone are provided
* Mileage reimbursement
* Sales awards & Incentives including all expenses paid trips
* Unlimited Earnings Potential
* Ability to work remotely 70% of the time
* Minimum 2 years of retail sales experience (B2B sales experience is a plus)
* Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* HS Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
* Must have a valid Driver’s License and a good driving record
* Must be able to travel overnight up to 20%
* Must occasionally be physically able to lift and or move more than 25lbs
* Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong organizational skills and discipline to work independently.
* Successful completion of Background check
* Ability to pass a Drug Screen
If you’re a “take charge” individual and want to learn more about what AAA has to offer and how you can make a difference with our members, please submit your resume today!
AAA is an Equal Opportunity EmployerAAA Northern New England complies with the Maine Recreational Marijuana Law
About this company
As an affiliate of the nationwide AAA network, our organization affords you the same benefits and reputation that come with AAA. Backed by the strength and leadership of the well-recognized and renowned AAA name, you’ll experience a level of professional quality and stability second to none. Joining AAA means a level of career opportunity that reaches far beyond what you might think. Our broad range of products and services encompasses much more than the emergency roadside assistance and discounts that we are known for. In fact, our insurance, financial, and travel services are just a few of the many sides of AAA that you’ll discover when you grow your career with us.
AAA NNE provides equal opportunity to all persons and prohibits unlawful discrimination because of race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran status, or a physical or mental disability.
Location/Region: Portland, ME