USED CAR SALES (Experienced)
Do you have a positive personality and a competitive spirit?
What about sales or customer service experience?
Are you eager to work in a highly-productive and fast-paced environment? Arizona Car Sales, one of the Valley's largest and most respected pre-owned auto dealerships, is seeking two (2) experienced used vehicle salespeople.
The ideal candidate should have at least 1 year prior sales experience, be able to work deals independently, showcase pre-owned vehicles, and be computer literate. We have over 100+ vehicles in stock, most of the new car lenders, state of the art CRM and texting tools plus all the benefits of a franchise store without the stress. You can earn your way to up to 40% front end and 20% back end commission, which is one of the strongest pay plans around! Ability to speak, write and understand Spanish a plus!
If you do not have auto sales experience, we have other sales options, just ask!
Who We Are At Arizona Car Sales, we are the pre-owned vehicle leader in the Valley because we offer a no hassle/no haggle selling experience including up-front trade-in offer, no pressure experience and easy and convenient paperwork process. It’s no wonder why Arizona Car Sales has an A+ rating from the Arizona Better Business Bureau, 100% positive feedback from eBay Motors, great social media feedback and was named a CarGurus Top Rated Auto Dealer for sales transparency and customer service!
Arizona Car Sales strives to make every customer a customer for life. Our dealership is committed to exceptional customer service and we are proud to be recognized for it because of all of our amazing customers and happy employees! We reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every vehicle Arizona Car Sales sells comes with an upfront, market based price as well as a 78 point full inspection and vehicle history report while being up to date on any manufacturer recalls. This means that our employees at Arizona Car Sales can give the best experience to our customers and are absolutely critical to its success. We’re always looking for smart, engaging, creative and dynamic people who want to join a team where they matter.
Our goal is to exceed a client’s total expectation when they arrive at our dealership, so we realize we must first provide that level of investment to our employees through continual training, career development and opportunities for growth.
Your professional development is one of our top priorities.
That's why we're proud to offer our staff members with a comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation plans, and abounding avenues to grow your career with us!
What We Offer
* 2 Days Off Per Week
* Up to 40% front end and 20% back end commissions!
* Paid Company Holidays
* Paid Training
* Ongoing Professional Development
* Employee Discounts
* Family-Friendly and Inclusive Culture
* Career Growth and Internal Promotions
* In house and bank financing so less deals fall out of finance!
* Employee discounts in service
* Huge Used Car Inventory with the area’s best selection of late model, low mileage vehicles.
* The Sales Leads come Directly to YOU!
- We do not play favorites, all leads are on an automated rotation system, so you always get your share.
QUALIFICATIONS * We can teach skills and knowledge.
We cannot teach talent, energy, positive attitude, character and drive (we can help bring this out of you if you have it inside).
We will provide you with 100% of the tools, support and training it takes to be successful.
You will need to supply the get up and go" the positive attitude and the work ethic.
* Must be willing to work a 5 day work (which includes nights and Saturdays!)
The biggest hurdles we struggle to overcome in our dealership (People who Can't or Won't Make it)
* Addictions (drugs, alcohol, Facebook, YouTube)
* Lack of Support at Home * Inability to work hours scheduled (we give you 2 days off a week + other flexibile scheduling, but ultimately, you need to work to be successful!)
* People with "Victim Mentalities" who blame everyone else for their problems (we can help with this, but you have to be willing to participate).
* "I / Me" people who think the world revolves around them.
We hire "We / Us" people who like being a part of something bigger than themselves.
* We do a thorough background check; We love giving employees and customers second chances, but there are certain kinds of issues we can't work with (so, be honest with us, because our customers deserve it).
Sometimes, if you are helping a client, you make it home late for dinner.
This SUCKS, but is part of our business - we are Retail - thus we work some nights and weekends.
We work 5 days and right around 48 to 50 hours a week.
You get TWO days off a week which allows you plenty of time for kids of all ages, golf, exercise, yard work, errands, volunteer work, etc.
ADVANCEMENT Champions in our organization rise to the top and are promoted into leadership positions where there is no income ceiling.
We rarely hire from outside for leadership position and over 85% of our current leadership team was promoted from within - we put our money where our mouth is when it comes to growth opportunities within our organization.
IF you Fit our criteria (we aren't kidding; this is a career and NOT a job) then carry on!
Currently accepting resumes, applications, tours, and interviews
Arizona Car Sales
1648 E Main Street- Mesa, AZ 85203
To Apply Please submit the following online or in person to a Sales Manager
* Cover Letter and a CURRENT Resume or information that includes:
* Why you are interested in this position
* A little bit about yourself and what makes you a fit for our organization
* Any additional skills/motivation you have that will impact our workplace
Keywords: salesperson, salesman, saleswoman, selling, inside sales, outside sales, account executive, AE, salesperson, salesman, saleswoman, selling, inside sales, outside sales, account executive, AE, automotive, sales representative, auto, auto sales, used car sales, automotive, management, finance, account manager, sales professional, cars, trucks, SUV, experienced salesperson, sales manager, sales executive, consultant, advisor, finance and insurance
Arizona Car Sales is an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers of employment are subject to a full background check, including criminal, driver's license and drug screening.
Location/Region: Mesa, AZ (85203)