Worldwide Equipment Sales, LLC. offers award winning service and support from our highly-trained staff of experienced towing industry specialists.
We lead the industry in heavy equipment and vehicle hauling equipment featuring the entire line of Landoll trailer equipment and Cottrell car haulers.
Our sales and service staff have decades of experience working with these trailers, as well as all the vehicles we sell.
We also stock a full line of service and repair parts for all the brands we sell as well as consumable items like straps, chains, lights, height sticks, and much more.
With 3 locations Worldwide serves the entire United States with new and used tow trucks, equipment hauling and vehicle transport trailers.
We provide our customers a unique and hassle-free purchasing experience.
We hope to hear from you soon!
* Paid Holidays * Paid Time Off
* NO COST Health Insurance
* EMPLOYER PAID Life Insurance
* EMPLOYER MATCH Retirement Fund
* Dental Insurance
* Lincoln Financial Group- Accident and Critical Illness Coverage
* Paid employee referrals
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
The function Sales Coordinator is to provide support in generating vehicle unit sales and gross profit to the salesperson and the commercial accounts assigned to them.
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for timely and accurate management of tasks related to customer accounts and addressing issues related to those accounts while working alongside the salesperson.
* Coordinate customer up-fits * Review vehicle specifications and pricing
* Scheduling vehicle transportation
* Review vehicle rebates
* Track incentives
* Ensure customer satisfaction
* Maintain and manage a fleet customer database
* Computer entry and tracking
* Quoting vehicles
* Maintaining positive and open lines of communication
* Coordinate financial services and customer requests
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
* A valid driver’s license * Previous fleet sales or automotive sales experience
* Some automotive knowledge
* Strong Communication Skills
* Some mathematical abilities required
* Must be able to sit up to 90% of the dayEducation:
* A minimum of a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
* Preferred: A Bachelors of Arts Degree
Location/Region: Joliet, IL (60436)