Do you have a positive personality and a competitive spirit?
What about sales or customer service experience?
Are you eager to work in a highly-productive and fast-paced environment?
If you answered yes, then consider applying to join our motivated team! Who We Are
At Arizona Car Sales, we are the pre-owned vehicle leader in the Valley and have an A+ Better Business Bureau rating with the State of Arizona and strive to make every customer a customer for life. Our dealership is committed to exceptional customer service and was recently named as a top rated dealer by CarGurus for 2019! We are proud to be recognized for it and it is because of all of our amazing customers and happy employees! We reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every vehicle Arizona Car Sales sells comes with an upfront, market based price as well as a 78 point full inspection and vehicle history report while being up to date on any manufacturer recalls. This means that our employees at Arizona Car Sales can give the best experience to our customers and are absolutely critical to its success. We’re always looking for smart, engaging, creative and dynamic people who want to join a team where they matter.
Our goal is to exceed a client’s total expectation when they arrive at our dealership, so we realize we must first provide that level of investment to our employees through continual training, career development and opportunities for growth.
Your professional development is one of our top priorities.
That's why we're proud to offer our staff members with a comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation plans, and abounding avenues to grow your career with us!
What We Offer$2500/month guarantee while training!
* * Health Insurance
* 2 Days Off Per Week * Paid Vacation
* Paid Company Holidays * Paid Training
* Ongoing Professional Development * Employee Discounts
* Family-Friendly and Inclusive Culture
* Career Growth and Internal Promotions
* Custom and Competitive Wage Plans Responsibilities* Nurture enriching relationships to build clientele for life.
* Exhibit consultative selling skills. Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Continuously develop product and sales acumen to become the vehicle authority.
Know the in’s and the out’s of product offerings, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
* Perform high-quality, professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
* Follow-up with buyers to ensure successful referral business.
* Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations.
* Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
* Bring your ‘A game’ along with a positive attitude to work with you every single day.
Qualifications* Available to work flexible hours and weekends
* Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred
* Ready to waste no time on learning new product in’s and out’s, eager to improve
* Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team members
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
* Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
*- must have less than 1 years auto sales experience to qualify for guarantee and adhere to training program by dealership.
Location/Region: Mesa, AZ (85203)