Unisys Senior Sales Executive | Chicago Area (Home based with travel)
Apply online and send resume to email@example.com
Responsible for selling into new logo accounts within a territory on a full portfolio basis. Existing account(s) may also be assigned to manage. Plans, organizes, leads, and controls balanced sales growth, and develops and manages a qualified opportunity pipeline.
- 10+ Years of Enterprise IT Solutions/Consulting Sales Experience Required
- Seasoned sales executive with a full understanding of a product or solution specialization area.
- Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Has complete industry knowledge of relevant company products and services.
- Demonstrates full independence in managing work.
- Builds and maintains relationships with existing and potential accounts.
- Responsible for expanding and retaining accounts while ensuring ongoing customer service offered over the sales cycle.
- Mentor, teach and share best practices with others.
- Acts as a model for other sales executives.
- Assigned and expected to manage large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts.
- May have a leadership role.
Account Size 15M+
10+ Years of Enterprise IT Solutions/Consulting Sales Experience Required
- Requires a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience with 8 years with a sales and/or industry experience.
- Must have consistent successful quota attainment.
- Must have industry knowledge and demonstrate independence with managing work.
- Willingness to travel, as needed.
- Driven, enthusiastic, persistent, confident, and highly motivated.
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results.
- Strong ability to persuade, be strategic, motivate, and influence others.
- Excellent systems knowledge: Microsoft Office Suite programs and internet.
- Meets or exceeds orders quota
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date information on all sales tools (Client business plans, Siebel, TAS, etc.)
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from the first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.